War never stops!


    Calradia Modern Warfare

    Share
    avatar
    Cruncher
    Developers
    Developers

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2009-11-20
    Location : USA

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  Cruncher on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:29 am

    Colonel_Ryan wrote:No its not any beta out yet, and yes this mod will be finished in 2012, before everything goes to hell, maybe 20. Desember 2012, so you can play this mod before 21.12.12 Razz
    silent
    avatar
    Orilion

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2009-11-20
    Location : Somewhere within 500 meters of you lining up a shot.

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  Orilion on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:57 am

    Muz wrote:lol not tomorrow....or next week. Razz

    we're all doing this in our freetime and were still getting the development team going.

    for any real progress we going to need scripters to turn our epic ideals into reality.

    but when we do release a beta make sure your around we are going to need testers.

    Then sign me up. ^^
    I'd offer to help but I'm on just getting into modeling and I still can't texture or render. :/
    avatar
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4
    Developers
    Developers

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2009-11-11
    Location : The U.S.A :D

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:25 am

    2012 is BS.

    That is all.



    Edit:It was planned that I'm already a Beta Tester, Ryan said.
    avatar
    Muz
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2009-11-15
    Location : USA

    Got the Animations Fixed

    Post  Muz on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:01 am

    Hey guys Just fixed the animations so just thought i would post some screens here.

    I've got a lot more to do so I thought I would post animations with % done and other *not yet approved* animation ideals.

    :::we need to make a development progress topic:::
    So far:
    Running/walking*90%*
    Reloading*40%*
    Aiming*Is ok as is*
    Throwing Nades(grenade)*0%*
    Pistol Movement*0%*
    Pistol Reload*0%*
    Pistol Whip*If wanted*
    Rifle Melee*If wanted*
    Attempt crouching*working on it*

    *****More if requested by Dev team*******




    Spoiler:



    avatar
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4
    Developers
    Developers

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2009-11-11
    Location : The U.S.A :D

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:03 am

    Muz wrote:Hey guys Just fixed the animations so just thought i would post some screens here.

    I've got a lot more to do so I thought I would post animations with % done and other *not yet approved* animation ideals.

    :::we need to make a development progress topic:::
    So far:
    Running/walking*90%*
    Reloading*40%*
    Aiming*Is ok as is*
    Throwing Nades(grenade)*0%*
    Pistol Movement*0%*
    Pistol Reload*0%*
    Pistol Whip*If wanted*
    Rifle Melee*If wanted*
    Attempt crouching*working on it*

    *****More if requested by Dev team*******




    Spoiler:




    Rifle Meele and Pistol Whip are easily do-able and sort of wanted.

    Just make the Models into meele weapons. Very Happy

    Edit:Also, Make a screenshot thread?

    Horses ARE NOT WANTED. XD

    No mounts should be in at all, It'd be pretty fun.

    Oh yeah, And being able to organize squads in the camp menu
    avatar
    Muz
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2009-11-15
    Location : USA

    yes

    Post  Muz on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:19 am

    Don't worry there won't be a horse in sight.
    were still in pre alpha.

    yeah we can use the same approach that china battle field used.
    Make the same model melee*like you said* and make it invisible on the back when you get close to an npc he'll change over to it. we can reanimate the equip to seem seamless.(for melee..unless there's going to be knifes in the game.

    moving that whole post to a development topic.


    Last edited by Muz on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4
    Developers
    Developers

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2009-11-11
    Location : The U.S.A :D

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:28 am

    Alright.


    I nominate myself for the position of MODERATOR! D:<
    avatar
    Orilion

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2009-11-20
    Location : Somewhere within 500 meters of you lining up a shot.

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  Orilion on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:34 am

    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 wrote:Alright.


    I nominate myself for the position of MODERATOR! D:<
    Shouldn't that be up to Ryan?
    avatar
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4
    Developers
    Developers

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2009-11-11
    Location : The U.S.A :D

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:37 am

    Orilion wrote:
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 wrote:Alright.


    I nominate myself for the position of MODERATOR! D:<
    Shouldn't that be up to Ryan?


    I'm just being random. Razz
    Check out some of my Suggestions in the brainstorming.
    avatar
    Colonel_Ryan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 254
    Join date : 2009-11-10
    Age : 24
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  Colonel_Ryan on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:01 pm

    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 wrote:Alright.


    I nominate myself for the position of MODERATOR! D:<

    Laughing
    avatar
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4
    Developers
    Developers

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2009-11-11
    Location : The U.S.A :D

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:11 pm

    Colonel_Ryan wrote:
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 wrote:Alright.


    I nominate myself for the position of MODERATOR! D:<

    Laughing


    Atleast I have a sense of justice unlike those Tale-fags. xD!
    avatar
    Colonel_Ryan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 254
    Join date : 2009-11-10
    Age : 24
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  Colonel_Ryan on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:12 pm

    Thss Laughing
    avatar
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4
    Developers
    Developers

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2009-11-11
    Location : The U.S.A :D

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:14 pm

    Colonel_Ryan wrote:Thss Laughing


    Ryan, Your fortunate to have such good team members, Frankly I'm sad I cant help... All I can do is make banners and test it.

    :/ I cant wait for this though...
    avatar
    Colonel_Ryan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 254
    Join date : 2009-11-10
    Age : 24
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  Colonel_Ryan on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:16 pm

    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 wrote:
    Colonel_Ryan wrote:Thss Laughing


    Ryan, Your fortunate to have such good team members, Frankly I'm sad I cant help... All I can do is make banners and test it.

    :/ I cant wait for this though...

    Its okay, got sad here Neutral yeah yeah, thanks Crying or Very sad
    avatar
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4
    Developers
    Developers

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2009-11-11
    Location : The U.S.A :D

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:18 pm

    Colonel_Ryan wrote:
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 wrote:
    Colonel_Ryan wrote:Thss Laughing


    Ryan, Your fortunate to have such good team members, Frankly I'm sad I cant help... All I can do is make banners and test it.

    :/ I cant wait for this though...

    Its okay, got sad here Neutral yeah yeah, thanks Crying or Very sad

    xD Sorry.

    Hey I have a suggestion... A personal one.
    Ill PM you it.
    avatar
    Colonel_Ryan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 254
    Join date : 2009-11-10
    Age : 24
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  Colonel_Ryan on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:19 pm

    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 wrote:
    Colonel_Ryan wrote:
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 wrote:
    Colonel_Ryan wrote:Thss Laughing


    Ryan, Your fortunate to have such good team members, Frankly I'm sad I cant help... All I can do is make banners and test it.

    :/ I cant wait for this though...

    Its okay, got sad here Neutral yeah yeah, thanks Crying or Very sad

    xD Sorry.

    Hey I have a suggestion... A personal one.
    Ill PM you it.


    thss Laughing okay send't.
    avatar
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4
    Developers
    Developers

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2009-11-11
    Location : The U.S.A :D

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm

    Sent.

    Alright so anything you need right now?
    avatar
    Colonel_Ryan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 254
    Join date : 2009-11-10
    Age : 24
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  Colonel_Ryan on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:35 pm

    It's not sent Razz
    Hmmmm, not right now acctualy Very Happy
    avatar
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4
    Developers
    Developers

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2009-11-11
    Location : The U.S.A :D

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:36 pm

    Colonel_Ryan wrote:It's not sent Razz
    Hmmmm, not right now acctualy Very Happy


    Crap I sent it to the visitors message. @_@

    Alright, I'm messing around with coding right now, I'm just now getting python IDE downloaded


    Last edited by GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Colonel_Ryan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 254
    Join date : 2009-11-10
    Age : 24
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  Colonel_Ryan on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:37 pm

    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 wrote:
    Colonel_Ryan wrote:It's not sent Razz
    Hmmmm, not right now acctualy Very Happy


    Crap I sent it to the visitors message. @_@

    Alright, I'm messing around with coding right now, I'm just now getting python IDA downloaded

    Okay Very Happy

    I hided it, so nobody can see it Sad Sad very sad acctualy Sad
    avatar
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4
    Developers
    Developers

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2009-11-11
    Location : The U.S.A :D

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:41 pm

    Colonel_Ryan wrote:
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 wrote:
    Colonel_Ryan wrote:It's not sent Razz
    Hmmmm, not right now acctualy Very Happy


    Crap I sent it to the visitors message. @_@

    Alright, I'm messing around with coding right now, I'm just now getting python IDA downloaded

    Okay Very Happy

    I hided it, so nobody can see it Sad Sad very sad acctualy Sad

    Yeah, Don't be depressed though.

    I tried to be funny at the end. xD

    Didn't work.

    Air strikes though, Would be hard to implement...
    avatar
    Colonel_Ryan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 254
    Join date : 2009-11-10
    Age : 24
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  Colonel_Ryan on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:42 pm

    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 wrote:
    Colonel_Ryan wrote:
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 wrote:
    Colonel_Ryan wrote:It's not sent Razz
    Hmmmm, not right now acctualy Very Happy


    Crap I sent it to the visitors message. @_@

    Alright, I'm messing around with coding right now, I'm just now getting python IDA downloaded

    Okay Very Happy

    I hided it, so nobody can see it Sad Sad very sad acctualy Sad

    Yeah, Don't be depressed though.

    I tried to be funny at the end. xD

    Didn't work.

    Air strikes though, Would be hard to implement...


    DAMN AIRSTRIKES I FORGOT Laughing
    hmm hard, should see what kind of coders we get Smile
    avatar
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4
    Developers
    Developers

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2009-11-11
    Location : The U.S.A :D

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:43 pm

    Spoiler:
    Colonel_Ryan wrote:
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 wrote:
    Colonel_Ryan wrote:
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 wrote:
    Colonel_Ryan wrote:It's not sent Razz
    Hmmmm, not right now acctualy Very Happy


    Crap I sent it to the visitors message. @_@

    Alright, I'm messing around with coding right now, I'm just now getting python IDA downloaded

    Okay Very Happy

    I hided it, so nobody can see it Sad Sad very sad acctualy Sad

    Yeah, Don't be depressed though.

    I tried to be funny at the end. xD

    Didn't work.

    Air strikes though, Would be hard to implement...


    DAMN AIRSTRIKES I FORGOT Laughing
    hmm hard, should see what kind of coders we get Smile


    I have an idea.

    Red smoke Grenades, Followed by the sound of planes, and then BOOM! Very Happy
    avatar
    Colonel_Ryan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 254
    Join date : 2009-11-10
    Age : 24
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  Colonel_Ryan on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:44 pm

    hmmm dont know.
    avatar
    GrandTheftGearsofHalo4
    Developers
    Developers

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2009-11-11
    Location : The U.S.A :D

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:46 pm

    Yeah didn't think so.

    :/ Tell you the truth I didn't like it either.

    How about reinforcement Helicopters with the Red smoke grenades.

    Heres how it would go.

    Your the only one left>Switching to the Grenade>Throwing it>Red smoke followed by a helicopter scene prop landing> Getting 5-8 troops from using it.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Calradia Modern Warfare

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:33 pm